Founded in 1947, the farm is located in the park of the Taro river and is specialized in the production of bio vegetables, fruits and cereals. Available for guests a restaurant which serves typical food, it seats 30 people. Guided tours and agricultural activities.
Opening: All year long
Main equipments: Minibar in the room | Parking | Restaurant | Accessible for disabled guests | Pets allowed
Number of total rooms: 5
Number of total beds: 10
Number of bathrooms: 5