Sanvitale Theatre

Via Sanvitale, 21 - 43012 - Fontanellato (PR)

Teatro Comunale Fontanellato

Share

The theatre was built in the XIX century commissioned by the count Luigi Sanvitale, who gave one of his private building named La Stalla, in Piazzale della Concia (now Verdi square in the historical center), to build a public theatre.

From the donation, legalized in 1856, to the approval of the project in the 1863, many years passed: works begunĀ  in 1864 and finished with the architect Pancrazio Soncini in october 1866.

Top