Via Carducci, 51 - 43036 - Fidenza (PR)
Phone: +39 052481230
open every day from 7am to 12pm and from 3pm to 7pm.
originally built in 12th century, in 1181 the church was ordered by noble sir of the place Storto Pinchelini (Pincolini) in the area were his family lived. The church was built near rio Venzola, next to ex collegio dei Gesuiti, with the hospital named S. Michele not S. Donnino. The church was ruined and it was destroyed in 1560. In 1722 was bulit the college and the church of Padri Gesuiti. After, the college became a poorhouse.