Piazza Garibaldi - 43121 - Parma (PR)
Phone: +39 0521231169
open from September to June every day from 8am to 4pm. Closed in July and August.
The facade, designed in 1762 by the architect Ennemond Petitot, is on the west side of the main square.
Inside, the church has one nave, altars on the sides and a high dome frescoed in the first half of the 18th century by Giovanni Antonio Vezzani, who also painted the frescoes on the vault and on the pendentives.
The church contains works of the parmesan painter Alessandro Bernabei, a dying St. Giuseppe of the first years of the 17th century and an interesting ancon on the main altar, carved in wood and depicting a neoclassical theme (1781).