Borgo Gian Domenico Romagnosi - 43121 - Parma (PR)
open in occasion of events.
The present oratory of St. Quirino, first built in 1331, was later rebuilt in 1734.
Designed by Edelberto della Nave, the architect of Church of San Tiburzio, of church tower of Charterhouse and chorus of Church of Steccata. The church has octagonal plan, the frescoes by Giovanni Bolla and stuccos by Pietro Reti.
Deconsecrated in 1912, nowadays it houses events organized by Municipality of Parma.