Strada XX Luglio, 34 - 43121 - Parma (PR)
Phone: +39 0521233088
open every day from 8am 7pm. Services on Sunday at 12pm (except in July and August).
The church of St. Quintino was first mentioned in 883, but as it was rebuilt towards the 12th century, only a capital and a stone door showing Romanesque features remain of that time. Even the orientation was different, as the facade remained behind the existing building.
The interior shows four chapels on both sides. Over the entrance is an eighteenth-century painting representing Saint John of God.
Abbess Giovanna Sanvitale commissioned in 1512 the choir to Marco Antonio Zucchi who also executed the door between the sacristy and the corridor.
In the sacristy is located the noteworthy Saint Paul attributed to Pier Antonio Bernabei.