Strada Collegio Dei Nobili - 43121 - Parma (PR)
closed to visitors.
Designed by Giorgio da Erba, the church of St. Marcellino was built between 1533 and 1534. The linear façade has two floors and four golden pillars supporting the trabeation and the triangular pediment. In the simple single nave interior can be seen a tribute to Giulio Romano.
Converted church in 1928.