Via Affo' Ireneo, 1/C - 43121 - Parma (PR)
at present it is the seat of business activities and it hosts a travel agency.
The church of San Barnaba is renowned for giving during the centuries its name to the homonymous door of the town and to the present Garibaldi street.
The earliest records about its structure date back to 1187, when the church was still located outside the walls of the city.
Restored in 1647, the only remains of the old building are a boundary wall and the facade, restored and included in a modern building.
The church has been desecrated and at present it is the seat of business activities and it hosts a travel agency.