Strada Garibaldi, 28 - 43121 - Parma (PR)
Phone: +39 0521282814
open every day from 7am to 12pm and from 4pm to 70pm. Services on weekday at 7.30am, 9.30am, 6pm; on festivities at 7.30,am 9.30am, 11.30am, 6pm.
The Church of Santa Teresa del Bambino Gesù of Carmelite Fathers was built in 1604 as Oratorio dei Rossi by Rossi brotherhood. The church was attached to Church of Santissima Trinità and nowdays they are separated.
In 1636 was widened by the architect Girolamo Rainaldi and later by Stefano Lolli. The facade dates 1862-64 designed by the architect Ernesto Piazza. The interior has decorations by Domenico Reti and Ferdinando Bibiena.