Borgo degli Studi - 43121 - Parma (PR)
for the opening times please check the opening times of the House of Sound museum.
Built in 1662 this former church has a square plan with ionic pillars. On the south side, a chapel known as “church of the nuns” still shows parmesan features of the beginning of 17th century.
Now desecrated and belonging to the Municipality of Parma, the building has been restored and tranformed into the House of Sound.