Strada Dell'Università, 10 - 43121 - Parma (PR)
Phone: +39 3389956527
open every day from 9am to 8pm. Service every day at 7pm.
Close to the seat of the University of Parma, the church of St. Rocco and the annexed convent was given to manage to the Jesuits in 1564. A curvilinear gable was added to the 16th century facade during the first half of the 18th century.