Church of San Giacomo

Borgo San Giacomo - 43125 - Parma (PR)

Opening times

the church is closed to visitors.

Chiesa di San Giacomo

Share

the earliest records about this church date back to 1143, but it was rebuilt in 1732 and modified again in 1922, when decorations and small neo-romanesque pillars were added. The tower, however, preserves its original structure. The interior has only a nave with two side-chapels.

Top