Football ground Ennio Tardini

Vle Partigiani D'italia, 1/A - 43123 - Parma (PR)

Phone: +39 05211705900

Stadio Tardini

Share

Built in 1923, the stadium has been modified in the last years though it’s never been a suitable venue for great sport events. The developing of the modern structure is due to the success of the Parma soccer team.
Changes have been made in the last 18 years thanks to the contribution of the soccer company which has its offices in the stadium.

In 1990, when Parma reached the first division, the Petitot stand was renovated, with a vip and press area. The works are designed to fulfill the needs of the company and of the audience, but they also take care of the orginal architecture of the former frontal stand.
In 1992 a new restoration is made for the North side, where home supporters usually stand and a year later the South side. In 2002 the yellowblue club obtained the managing of the stadium by the Municipality for the next thirty years. A deal that ables the company to better the Tardini with new services for supporters and the whole city.

The Parma Calcio team plays here home matches of Serie B of the Italian championship.

Inside the Stadium there is a Museum of Parma soccer team and the Parma Store (tel. +39 3452512336 – +39 05211705931) the shop with gadget and sportswear. In the match days the Parma Store is open two hour before the match.

Top